- Who is operating tractorpool?
- Who are the tractorpool users?
- How can I edit my advert or remove it from tractorpool?
- What is a search request and how do I post one?
- What are the advertisement prices?
- I am a dealer. Are there special rates for dealers?
- What is a 'tractorpool certified dealer'?
- What does the symbol 'P' in an advert mean? What is the park ground and how is it managed?
- What is the price search function and what are its benefits?
- Can I export data from my database into tractorpool?
- What options are available to distinguish and promote my machine?
- How to use RSS-feeds
1. Who is operating tractorpool?
2. Who are the tractorpool users?
- The tractorpool users are manufacturers and dealers of farm and construction machinery as well as contractors and farmers who sell and buy used and new farm machinery.
3. How can I edit my advert or remove it from tractorpool?
- After you register by entering user name and password, you will see the overview of machines. Click the "Edit" button to edit an advert. Please note that you can edit each advert up to six times.
- Please ensure to remove an advert from tractorpool immediately after selling the machine. This is important as otherwise you will continue receiving calls and e-mails from users who are interested in buying the machine and who will be disappointed if enquiring in vain. As you remove the advert from tractorpool, we would appreciate if you sent a brief note to tractorpool, telling us whether you sold the machine through tractorpool or other channels.
- To edit a photo, go to the screen that shows all machine details and click "Edit image". Here, you can delete and / or add new photos.
- The maximum size of a photo is 4 MB. The format for uploading is JPEG.
4. What is a search request and how do I post one?
- The search function is a free tractorpool service to find a machine that matches your requirements.
- Click the Search button and select the specific parameters to specify the machine you are looking for.
- From this moment and for a period of two months, you will be receiving e-mails each time a new machine is advertised that matches your parameters.
- You can edit and delete a search request at any time at 'My tractorpool'.
5. What are the advertisement prices?
*incl. 19 % VAT.
|Extending the advert by another 28 days
|'Top Advert' promotional option
|'Highlighted Advert' promotional option
6. I am a dealer. Are there special rates for dealers?
- Dealers and manufacturers of farm or construction machinery can test tractorpool free of charge for one month.
- At the end of the trial phase, they can book advertisement space for a specific number of machines, so called inventory quotas. The monthly fee for a quota is down to the volume of inventory space booked and the duration of the contract.
- Dealer benefits:
*free of charge during test period
|AgriVip members||General users|
|Choose from various machine inventory quotas
||Advertise a single machine
|Upload up to 9 images per machine
||Upload up to 5 images per machine
|Price searching function
||Price searching function
|18 languages (except free text)
||18 languages (except free text)
|profi tractor assessment (special rate)
||profi tractor assessment
|Link your tractorpool inventory site to your company web site
|Set up your own dealer web site (www.traktorpool.de/händler)
|Machine of the Day feature
|Get listed in the dealer directory
|Link up to tractorpool interface
|Your machine is highlighted in search results*
Click the following link to learn more about trial periods: agriVIP registration
7. What is a 'tractorpool certified dealer'?
- A 'tractorpool certified dealer' is a farm or construction machinery dealer or manufacturer who has been a tractorpool partner for three years at least.
- Dealers can earn a bronze, silver or gold qualification.
Bronze: An active tractorpool trader for more than three years
Silver: An active tractorpool trader for more than five years
Gold: An active tractorpool trader for more than ten years
- tractorpool is monitoring the activities of its advertisers to ensure high-quality trading. Yet, should there still be any reason for complaint, we will immediately initiate an extra review.
- The quality seal serves merely as a guideline and is not a guarantee.
- It refers only to the tractorpool trading site.
8. What does the symbol 'P' in an advert mean? What is the park ground and how is it managed?
- The park ground presents a shortlist of machines that are of interest to you and that are marked for monitoring. To 'earmark' a machine, click the machine in question and then click the small 'P' in detail view.
- The park ground will be available only on that PC on which it was created.
- The system will instantly prompt whenever the price of the 'earmarked' machine changes.
- Text fields are available to add comments to any machine in the park ground.
9. What is the price search function and what are its benefits?
- The tractorpool price search function serves as an additional guideline for pricing a machine. It helps dealers when trading in used machinery and farmers selling a machine.
- To make this function more powerful, we include all prices of machines that were traded at tractorpool in the past in addition to those prices and machines that are currently on sale. As a result, users benefit from a significantly larger and more powerful database to set the price for a machine.
- Each entry shows the date when the machine was first posted and whether the machine is/was traded by a dealer.
10. Can I export data from my database into tractorpool?
- We offer all dealers a data communication service, which allows you to transfer machine data conveniently from your system to tractorpool without having to enter data twice. As usual, you will enter and update all machine data on your own system and off-line. After that you will transmit the information to tractorpool.
- The data transfer is made by help of a special file, which is generated by your warehousing system and a special export function. All data warehousing systems offer such a feature. Your software provider will be able to answer your specific questions.
- If you are interested in such a tractorpool interface, e-mail us a test data file from your warehousing system to check system compatibilities. Please send this file to email@example.com. At this e-mail address you can also obtain further information on how to set up such an interface.
11. What options are available to distinguish and promote my machine?
- You can choose from two extra options to make your advert more attractive:
- Top Advert: Book this option to rank your machine at the top of the match list.
- Highlighted Advert: Book this option to highlight your machine in the match list.
12. How to use RSS Feeds
- Like a news ticker, RSS Feeds are offered by websites as a service to keep visitors updated about new or changed information on websites. It's convenient since you don't have to visit the website itself to see the latest information.
- RSS Feeds contain chronologically listed content such as headlines or news, which themselves link to the main website. If an entry catches your eye, you can read the full text simply by following the link to the original website. Feeds are automatically updated as content changes.
- You can access RSS Feeds through your browser (e. g. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) or download special programs (so called 'feed readers') to read all your feeds in one place. Some E-Mail programs also offer this functionality (e. g. Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird).
Don't miss our
newly advertised machines
— simply subscribe to our
free tractorpool- Feed